VAM Performance trading as Ride Auburn Limited promises not to use your details for any reason other than processing your order or informing you about the products and services we offer. We will not pass any of your details on to third parties for profit or otherwise.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide us:When you place an order online, we need to know your name, email address, credit card billing address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and associated details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you about your order status. We may also require a telephone number in case we need to contact you. For international orders this number may be given to our couriers in order to help with the delivery of your goods. We promise not to use these details for any reason other than processing your order or informing you about the products and services we offer. We will not pass any of your details on to third parties for profit or otherwise.
Information obtained from other sources:
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, such service partners and partners with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in joint-marketing activities. We may also receive information about you from the following sources:
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means e.g. telephone or email with questions or queries.
- When you enter any competitions we periodically run.
- When you review our products and services.
- When you’ve given a third party your permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
- When a payment provider eg Shopify or PayPal shares information with us about the product you have purchased.
Why do we need your information?
We offer a service for customers to buy goods directly from us at www.rideauburn.com. When you place an order with us you will be asked to provide information that enables us to process and complete your purchase.We will collect: your name, phone number (optional), email address, delivery/shipping address, and payment information. We use this information to complete your transaction, carry out any follow up with you about your purchase, help with any delivery issues, handle returns, and other issues related to the purchase. Processing your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the performance of the agreement we have with you. Note, we do not store any payment or credit card information. We only use payment information in connection with the purchase.
How do we use your information?
- Customer Service - We use data to respond to customer enquiries, diagnose and resolve any customer product problems, and to provide good customer care and support services. The use of your personal information may be necessary to perform the agreement you have with us. For example, to complete your purchase, to register and maintain your account, to help with delivery issues, to handle returns.
- Communications - We use the data we collect to deliver and personalise our communications with you. For example, we may contact you by email or other means of electronic communication to inform you about new products or services, update you on an order or query, invite you to take part in a survey, competition, or event.
- Newsletters - We send updates on our products and services to customers who have subscribed to our Newsletter list. If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive our email newsletters you can unsubscribe using the link at the foot of the newsletter to remove your address from our email list.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. Your password cannot be recovered (or disclosed) by anyone, including us, it can only be reset. You can only access your account information through an individual user login and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person.
We’ll only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and to enable you to use the website and your account.
Transactional information will be kept for a maximum of 7 years after the transaction has ended after which time it will be securely deleted.